See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Deleting or formatting your SD card files does not mean those files are gone forever. All your files are still stored on the SD card. They're just invisible or inaccessible. if you want any hope of getting the files back, the sooner you act the better. And please do not write anything to your SD card before recovering data, otherwise you will re-write the files and permanently lose your important data.

To recover data from your sd card you need a android data recovery tool. I have tried so many SD card recovery apps, both freeware and shareware. Neither worked poor, nor retrieve no files, some even build-in viruses and spyware. Finally, I found this Data Recovery for SD card, not free, but easy-to-use and viruses free. Even you are computer newbie can handle it. The Data Recovery has both Windows Version and Mac Version. And I took Mac version as example in my guide, the operation steps for Windows version are the same.

The thread is so old, i dont think that person needs this now. you should create new post for this.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

You can try recovery tool for this, usually an recovery tool allows you to recover many files on your phone. You can have a try of this, android data recovery.

Last edited by AnnieChow; 01-31-2016 at 10:12 PM.

There are so many data recovery software online, you can try one and get your lost app back.

Looking for security app? Try Leo Privacy Guard 3.0.

Join Our Christmas Contest by visiting our Facebook page "LEO Privacy Guard"

Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android is capable to retrieve Android SD card data supporting all the memory card types like SD card, Micro SD card. So, it is highly recommended to recover phone files when you encounter any kind of data loss.

There are many data recovery software services available that allows to recover lost files from a SD card by using a PC. However, if you want a native android app that can help you to recover data directly on the device then the options are limited.

I suggest you using a professional data recovery tool, that can be helpful. You can recover android files easily with this one,
    You can recover data from the phone itself or from the sd card.http://www.mobikin.com/android-recov...oid-phone.html

Try Cardrecovery website to recover the SD card ,this will helps you..

Hello,
    Many times it happens that data generally gets lost from SD card that we save them and there can be several reasons for it. However, those files or data can be recoverd from SD card as well by using Android SD card Recovery. This is one of the best and most suggested solution to get back deleted data from SD card without any worry.
    http://www.androiddata-recovery.com/...ndroid-sd-card