Help me to Teach Myself Andriod Development

Guys,

I have an idea for an android app. It needs to be able to do things like manipulate the screen, take screen input, use the WiFi and 3/4G communications links and use the GPS....so its not a simple thing. Unfortunately, I am! I've downloaded and installed Java and Android Studio and I can do some basic things but most of the tutorials are "monkey see, monkey do" teaching me WHAT to do rather than WHY/HOW I do them.

I'd like a book to walk me through the development. I'm reasonably computer literate (I'm a professional freelance network architect, specializing in Wireless and security) so its not a massive step, I just haven't found the right material yet

Any suggestions for such a book/website/whatever?

Thanks

Jim

Hai Jim it is possible to learn Android app development easily. There are lot of Android Stuff in the Internet or Try Online Training For Android

Thanks, Regards,
    Vamshi

There may be many option for you to developing themselves as a android developer.
    The first one is Online training classes
    Second one classroom training
    Third one is internship training
    Fourth one is project based training
    and also 6 months industrial training for Android developing course is the best for you.
    If you want to know more about this visit our site:_ http://www.cetpainfotech.com/industrial-Training

Last edited by shivkumar4; 11-24-2018 at 02:45 AM.