Thread: Root my phone

Root my phone

I'm interested in rooting my ZTE ZMAX Pro. Any suggestions? Or info I need to know prior? What about the pros & cons of rooting? It's there a particular program I should use, are there many out there? Thx!!!

I know a website that rooting Android phone.

As you know, it is risky to root Android phone. After getting ROOT permission on your phone, it may result in system instability. And then mobile phone system is likely to crash under improper uses of superuser permission. In addition, during the rooting process, viruses may invade and damage your Android device. Apart from these, after successfully rooting your phone, your smart phone will be outside the scope of free warranty. Thus, if you want to root your Android smart phone, please think carefully before you act.

While, although there are many risks rooting Android phone, many users need to do this for some reasons. After rooting your Android smart phone, you can:

1. Access and backup the entire phone's system;
    2. Freely install third-party programs that require a root, or you can deny app permissions when needed;
    3. Uninstall bloatware and flash custom ROMs;
    4. Improve the running speed of your Android device;
    5. Block advertisements, better manage apps.

Last edited by Alex Guan; 09-20-2018 at 06:30 AM.