Post How to Recover Deleted and Lost Audio from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge?

How can I do to extract all my audios from the Samsung Galaxy S7 that stucking in blank screen?
    How can I do to get back all my audios from my locked Samsung Galaxy S7, I forget the lock screen password, so I have to restore it back to factory settings. Please help!!!"
    I lost all my data from my Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge after updating to the latest Android OS version, is there any simple ways of how to recover lost audios from Samsung S7/S7 Edge, please help!!!"

Are you also met the similar situation and looking for a simple but effective way to recover audio from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge? Please don't worry, what you need is just the Samsung Data Recovery.

Samsung Data Recovery is your first and best choice, which can directly Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Any Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card even without backup.

Related: Recover WhatsApp Messages from Samsung S7/S7 Edge

Actually, just as you with the help of the assistant called Samsung Data Recovery, you can achieving recover lost audio from the Samsung S8/S7/S6/S5/S4/S3.

Recover Lost Audio from Samsung S8/S7

If you lose or accidentally deleted audio files from Samsung Galaxy S7, you need to use Samsung Data Recovery program. it can scan your Samsung phone and SD card to find the lost or deleted audio files on it. You can learn how to recover deleted audio files from Samsung Galaxy S7.

Samsung Galaxy is a series of mobile phone that runs the Android operating system. People love it due to its exquisite design as well as multiple functions. You can use it to make interesting recording and save precious music and songs, so that you can share them with your friends and families. What if you deleted your valuable music and audio files from Samsung Galaxy by mistake?

Next, we will tell what you need to know about Samsung music recovery by using the professional Android data recovery software - Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android. It provides the fastest way to recover data, including audio and music, from Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge.
    android-sms-contacts-recovery-sc.jpg

Last edited by Ceciclia Garcia; 08-02-2018 at 06:37 AM.

If you haven't backed up your favorite Audio and unlucky to lose them from your Samsung device, you do not need to find the Audio on Internet, download them on computer and then transfer them to your Samsung device again. It's time consuming, right? With professional Samsung music recovery software like MobiKin Doctor for Android , you can recover lost and deleted Audio from Samsung device effortlessly. 7 Kinds of file types are supported to recover by this software, including contacts, messages, photos, videos, audio, documents and history. It scans your Samsung device carefully so that you can preview all audio files and confirm which ones need to be recovered. In addtion to Samsung, other devices running with Android OS can be supported by this software too.

Last edited by Emily Baker; 08-29-2018 at 06:45 AM.