Post How to Recover Messages from Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge?

"I lost all my SMS from my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge after restored it back to factory settings, I can restore my contacts and photos from backup, but I don't know how to get back lost SMS from Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, please help!!!"
    "My son deleted some of my important text messages by misstake, how can I recover deleted text messages from Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge without backup?"

Are you also the user of Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and met the above similar situations? Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge with 4GB running memory and 32/64GB UFS2.0 body storage space, Exynos8890 or Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, 2K screen, 12 million pixel camera and so on.

There's no doubt that Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is an outstanding phone. However, even if the most powerful device, it is still unable to avoid data loss. In fact, to recover SMS from Galaxy S7 Edge, what you need is just the Samsung Data Recovery.

Samsung Data Recovery is the all-in-one data recovery software for Samsung user to retrieve lost and deleted files including contacts, SMS, photos, audios, videos, call logs, WhatsApp chat history, document and more from almost all Samsung Galaxy phone in a click.

Related: Recover Audio on Galaxy S7 Edge

Android Data Recovery almost can restore the Android data in all cases, when you accidentally deleted data, when your screen broken cannot operate ,when you the screen turns into black and can't restart it to normal.

Recover messages from samsung s7

Actually, the easy way to Recover Messages from Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is using pro Android data reovery software. First make sure the messages not being overwritten by new data. Then link it to computer via usb cable, start the Android data recovery software. The software will scan out all data, including the messages. Just preview and choose messages you want to recover.

Last edited by guilin; 12-04-2018 at 01:35 AM.

It's really easy to do that. You just need to use Samsung Data Recovery. It can scan your phone and SD card deeply to find the deleted text messages on it. You can preview them before recovering. Learn how to recover deleted text messages on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Besides messages, you can also recover photos, videos, contacts, call logs, whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files from Samsung phone.