Post How to Recover Deleted Data from iPhone 7 Plus?

"I dorpped my iPhone 7 Plus onto the ground this morning, I think nothing wrong with my phone, but the screen is cracked and can not use, I have to export some important contacts from my iPhone, but I can unlock my iPhone, how can I do now?" - Asked by Jimmy.

If you also looking for a simple way to recover deleted data on iPhone 7 Plus, you can not miss the iPhone 7 Data Recovery.

iPhone 7 Data Recovery and iPhone 7 Recovery for Mac are the all-in-one yet easy-to-use data recovery tool which allows you one click to restore your lost and deleted data including contacts, sms, photos, notes, call logs and more from your iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus in a click.

Related: Recover Contacts from iPhone 7 Plus

You can use data recovery software to restore deleted text messages. However, there are many types of software, which is the best choice for you? I recommend iOS Data Recovery.

Recover lost data from iphone 7 plus

It's really easy to do that. It can scan your iPhone 7 Plus deeply to find the deleted data on it. You can preview the data and then get back any of them. Learn how to recover deleted text messages on iPhone. Besides messages, you can also recover photos, videos, contacts, call logs, Whatsapp messages, notes, reminders, calendars, voice memos, voicemail, safari bookmarks and other deleted data from iPhone.