Post How to Recover Contacts from Broken Samsung Galaxy Phone

"How to export all my contacts from a water damaged Samsung Galaxy S5 without backup?"
    "Is it possible to recover contacts from a broken Samsung Galaxy J5 which can still be charged?"
    "How can I do to disable the lock screen Pattern on my Galaxy Note 4 and extract the contacts inside it without changing the broken screen?"

Are you met the similar situations as above? Do you looking for a simple way to recover contacts from broken Samsung Galaxy phone? Well, you come the right place, you just need the Samsung Data Recovery.

Samsung Data Recovery can not remove your Samsung phone's lock screen without losing data, but also recover data from Samsung with broken screen in a click. Besides, you can also backup and restore your Samsung Galaxy phone by using this tool. So, you can easily to recover data from Samsung with broken screen in few simple steps:

Step 1. Run to program and connect your phone to PC
    Step 2. Choose the fault type of your device
    Step 3. Enter Download Mode on the Samsung Phone
    Step 4. Analyze the Samsung Phone
    Step 5. Preview and Recover the Data from Broken Samsung Phone

Related: Recover Photos from Broken Samsung Galaxy Phone
    Last edited by ammyour5; 03-08-2019 at 06:53 AM.

You can easily use broken Android Data Extraction program. It can scan your broken Samsung phone and SD card deeply to find the contacts and other data in it. You can preview them before recovering. Learn how to recover contacts from broken Samsung Galaxy phone. You can also recover messages, photos, videos, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files from your broken Samsung phone.

But now don't worry, I think with the help of the software, Samsung Galaxy Recovery, it is a piece of cake to help us recover these data from broken Android phones.

Recover contacts from broken samsung phone