How to Recover Lost Contacts from Samsung Galaxy S9?

The Galaxy S9 has a 12MP rear-facing camera with dual aperture and 4K 60fps video recording. The 8MP selfie camera has autofocus and QHD video recording. The phone has IP68 certified dust and water resistant body, an iris scanner, fingerprint reader, stereo speakers, Samsung Pay, USB 3.1 Type-C port and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The Galaxy S8 is powered by a 3000mAh battery with support for fast wired and wireless charging.. The other variant of this mobile is the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus and Samsung Galaxy S10e . Samsung Galaxy S9 price in india starts from Rs. 55,100.

Method to recover contacts from samsung s9:

I was ecstatic that it really recover my deleted contacts and I found my lost contacts. Samsung Data Recovery really is a wonderful software that it can help me recover my deleted contacts. It's incredible and also very simple to use, so I decide to introduce it to you.

More info;

Recover audio from samsung s9

Samsung Data Recovery as the world's No.1 data recovery tool which can directly Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Your Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card. So, you can easily to Recover Contacts from Samsung Galaxy S9 with this tool.

It's really easy to do that. You just need to use Samsung Data Recovery. It can scan your Samsung phone and SD card deeply to find the deleted and lost contacts for you. You can preview them before recovering. learn how to recover lost contacts from Samsung Galaxy S9. Besides contacts, you can also recover messages, photos, videos, call logs, Whatsapp messages, music, books and other document files for you.

Android data recovery allows us to Recover Lost Contacts from Samsung Galaxy S9. The lost contacts on Samsung Galaxy S9 will be scanned out and showed on program window in red by Android data recovery after linking to pc via usb cable. Then you can preview and choose lost contacts you want to recover.

Last edited by guilin; 04-16-2019 at 12:34 AM.

2019-Newest Method of Samsung Contacts Recovery
    But the only free way to recover lost Samsung contacts is still backup, but part of us no have backup, turn to Eelphone Android Data Recovery, the only way to recover deleted Samsung contacts without backup.
    1.Connect Samsung Galaxy to pc, and allow USB debugging and open Verify apps via USB in Samsung
    2.Select recovery data type
    3.Wait and verify the recover contacts.