Post How to restore lost data from Samsung Galaxy S7?

"How can I do to extract all my contacts from the Samsung Galaxy S7 that stucking in blank screen?"
    "My son deleted some of my important text messages by misstake, how can I recover deleted text messages from Samsung Galaxy S7 without backup?"
    "My Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge stuck on black screen after updated to the latest Android OS version, I can restore my contacts from backup, but I don't know how to recover all the photos inside, please help!!!""

Are you also met the similar cases? Are you also looking for a simple way to restore lost data from Samsung Galaxy S7? No doubt, Samsung Galaxy S7 is really a outstanding cell phone. However, even if Samsung Galaxy S7 is powerful enough, it is still unable to avoid data loss. In fact, to recover lost and deleted data from Samsung S7, what you need is just the Samsung Data Recovery.

Samsung Data Recovery is your first and best choice, which can directly Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Any Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card even without backup.

Related: Restore Lost SMS from Samsung Galaxy S7
    Last edited by Zoneyour; 07-11-2019 at 05:38 AM.

Samsung Data Recovery is an all-around yet comprehensive data recovery tool that is capable of recovering pictures, messages, contacts, video, audio, call logs, WhatsApp messages and documents on any Samsung Galaxy devices from all data loss situations.

Recover data from samsung s7

First, downlaod and install Android data recovery on your computer. Start it, link your Samsung Galaxy S7 to computer via usb cable. Android data recovery will scan out all data on it, including the lost data. Then you can preview and restore lost data from Samsung Galaxy S7 as you will.

Last edited by guilin; 07-14-2019 at 11:36 PM.